All tickets are non-refundable, as per our Terms and Conditions unless you have taken out Booking Protection.
If you are purchasing tickets for a festival, please refer to their individual policies, as these may differ.
- If you have purchased Booking Protection, and your reason for not being able to attend falls outside of their Terms and Conditions, the tickets remain non-refundable.
- We are unable to refund customers who have purchased a split payment ticket, and have missed the advertised deadline to pay the balance or final payment.
- Multi artist events may include changes in line up which do not constitute a refund.
- Please note that some tickets contain a hidden booking fee, so that it appears as £0 to the customer, the booking fee will be deducted from your refund, if you would like to know this fee before purchasing your tickets, please contact us here
- In some cases there will be a deadline for a refund, especially in the instance of a rescheduled event, it may invalidate your refund if not requested in time.
- Venue management reserve the right to refuse admission, should you be refused entry for any reason, including but not limited to how you are dressed, we are not liable to refund you for the ticket you have purchased.
If you still need further assistance, please contact us here