It is completely free to sell your tickets on our website as we take our fee in the form of a booking fee payable by the customer. However, you can also opt to absorb our fees when you upload your event.
We offer a standard self-service rate for booking fees, which is available at 6% + 47p per ticket + VAT. However, we also offer custom pricing for large-scale events or festivals so, if this sounds more relevant to you, please get in touch with our sales team on 0121 472 6688 to discuss what we can supply in detail.
When you choose to list your event with TicketSellers, you’re given access to a multitude of tools available at your disposal. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Streamlined order process for your customers,
- Mobile app to check in customers,
- Powerful promoter and sales dashboards,
- Access to customer data,
- Customised emails and barcodes,
- Ticket widget,
- Donation tickets and Gift Aid,
- 24/7 support for you and your customers,
- Customised data capture,
- Flexible payment plans for customers,
- Customised event listing,
- Multiple account log in access,
- Facebook app,
- Reserved seating.
If you’re organising a large-scale event or festival, there are many additional tools outside the list above that may be beneficial for you. You can find more details of this here, or get in touch with us on 0121 472 6688 or firstname.lastname@example.org.